Thursday, April 30, 2009

Later, same day

Well, I didn't do very well on the to-do list; but I did get all the laundry except linens done. Lillian keeps telling me she will do it when she gets home, but I don't want her to have to do it.

I have to have a pre-op physical and series of tests as the ones from last October are too old-so that got scheduled for Monday afternoon. It really messes up my work schedule, but Siane will go with whatever I need to do, like going back and forth or just taking a sick day for the whole day. The pre-op people at Shady Grove Hospital were great; they told me that if my primary care office can't fit me in so close to surgery, they have a clinic I could go to. Nice to know, but not necessary.
I will be so glad when this is over!

I'm going to crochet tonight and not feel guilty. Now, I'm off to find a metric tape measure for Lou (don't ask me why, I'm not sure I want to know).

No comments:

Post a Comment