Friday, April 3, 2009

Sun's UP!!

http://www.marymulari.com/index.php

this links you to a very cool website with some great patterns for lots of different things. Anyone in my family: do not buy the poncho pattern or you may ruin your Chanukah presents for this year.... you may borrow mine or buy it after Chanukah.

I went to the dentist this morning and have some dental work to be done. I told him he got to stand in line behind the breast folks, and at least he laughed. I'm so glad Lou and I set up that FSA this year, at least we will see a return on some of the money this will cost. He is developing a treatment plan and I'm hoping that at least a portion of the work will be covered by our dental insurance. Then again, we have a government issued policy, and we know that the government goes with the lowest possible bid.

Louis really surprised me by adopting a new habit: every afternoon he has started to drink a large glass of ice water. I am amazed. I am thankful. I am taking bets on how long it will last.

Another thing I am amazed about: this morning, I pulled a size medium tee shirt out of the drawer and it fits. I haven't worn mediums in a very long time. This is a good feeling. I am still waiting for the fat fairy to come and take away the thighs and belly I am wearing that belong to someone else; that person has not shown up to claim their body parts and I want them to. I have been using theirs for a few years now, and it's time to give them back.

I sure hope my swap partner likes her apron. Looking at the samples people are posting mine is quite a bit different. but then again, stuff I've done has always been a bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment