Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Like that little train, I can do it!

For one moment I will dwell in nirvana, I have figured out how to put pictures in the postings of my blog. Of course, my new online friend Tara is already telling me that there are easier ways, what should I expect from a digital native? :)

I could say I prefer to remain in ignorant bliss, but the truth is it's really frustrating not to be able to navigate around and do what I think I should be able to do. Where are my kids when I need them? Away at school, hopefully getting the education that will allow them to make enough money to keep me in the style I'd like to become accustomed to in my older age (longtime standing family line...). Red will be home this summer which means I will finally have the time to teach her to sew, and she will explain this stuff to me, hopefully without rolling her eyes and trying to pretend I'm not acting as dumb as I seem.

Thursday my package will go into the mail, and when I get my email response, I will be able to put photos up of what I made, and be cool like some of the other participants.

Life is good....live long and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment