Friday, March 6, 2009

Great Day (mostly)

This morning started out with sunshine and warm temps. It stayed really beautiful for the day, we took Miss Lucy out with the top down-first day of 2009 for top down riding.

i got a lot of errands done and browsed the thrift shops in Kensington for some vintage materials. I got some really nice embroidery pieces and some nice bed linens. But, will it make a great retro apron? Hard to tell at this point, I think I have to let it sit and simmer.

I think I'm going to have to break down and ask one of the girls how I move pictures around so I can include one of the buttons from the flirty apron swap here.

We had a great dinner at El Napolito tonight and a nice ride out and back. Came home to a message from Dr. Raj, there are "areas of concern" on the MRI results. What a way to shoot down a mood. Lou being very sensitive, but I think he's freaked out too. I can't write anymore right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment