Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day

It's hard to believe it's Wednesday night already. The doctor did not call my cell phone with the test results, he left a message for me to call his office on the home phone....how stupid is that?

I found some fantastic material for my swap partner. I will be making a vintage style apron. I do have some vintage add-ins so I think I'm following along without a problem. If she doesn't like it, oh well....

Lillian is getting bogged down at the Conference. A really different schedule, food, sleeping arrangements-it's tough on her. Her father was the same way when he had to go to meetings; all worn out by midweek and ready to go home. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

We're searching for just the right lego set for Levi's birthday. I'm not sure what style he wants. When the girls were little, we just bought the bin and they made their own stuff. Now, the local Toys R Us had 4 aisles of different modes: Star Wars, City, Agents, etc. Its sort of like when we were little we had one Barbie and we learned to sew making clothes for her. Now, everything has a separate Barbie, although Safeway should be ashamed of itself for selling an Easter Barbie and she doesn't even have a hat. I mean, what's Easter without an Easter bonnet?

I got some really cool patterns when I was at G Street today. I'm thinking I want to make some aprons up for Donna, Kathleen, Debbie and a few others. Maybe get a stock together for next fall's bazaar circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment