Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting better by the day

Wel, I learned that editing a post means keeping or deleting it, not fixing something you want to change....

I'm reading EllynAnne Geisel's new book, the Kitchen Linens Book, and thoroughly enjoying it. the illustrations bring to mind so many of my mother's tablecloths I am so glad I have them. The colors are all so vivid and the embroidery is so neat and clean. I think I'll have a lot of fun with the apron swap I entered. I'l be glad to get started on it soon.

I'm for bed, really feeling crappy now. Lou's been great through this, even when I had a major whining session before he even had time to unwind.

Find of the weekend: The Harris Tweed sportcoat we found at Goodwill for $10 that retails online for $500. Life is good.......

No comments:

Post a Comment