Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Opening Day, and it's not baseball

I'm trying hard to keep my brain active, so I thought that maybe I should just try and enter the 90s and set up this internet stuff. Face it, if I wait for my cousin Alan, who does this stuff professionally and is REALLY good at it, I will probably still be waiting for a long time since I don't expect to pay him, and he doesn't have that much free time.

Primarily I expect to write about my needlework. I'm trying to convince my friend Angie to work with me to produce inventory we can market on Etsy or locally. She designs and fabricates purses, I tend to switch around crochet, knitting and sewing. I'm doing a lot experimenting right now and having a lot of fun. I tend to handcraft for family and friends, and maybe it's time to "take it on the road".

No comments:

Post a Comment