Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waiting is Hard

The first online swap I've ever entered starts today or tomorrow-we get our partner "assignments' and then get to create. the linens I bought recently washed really well, and I found these amazing crochet patterns at Annie's Attic for kitchen towels that look like aprons and for fruit slice placemats (they look like the candy you eat at Passover). I hope the info I get on my partner suggests that she likes that kind of thing. If not, guess the family will be getting a lot of it.

I can't wait until one of the girls comes home and shows me how to do all kinds of cool things with this blog, like change the background, put pictures in the text, maybe share it with others.......

WW is going well and I'm pleased with my progress. I still wish you could go to bed and wake up XX pounds lighter. It would make things a lot easier.

It started out as a sunny day this morning, but by 10 AM the clouds were it here and it was raining. It was a typical light spring rain for about four hours. It was nice, and everything smells so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment