Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FNSI 2/19/10

Oh Yeah! here we go again-except that I will probably be in Providence and taking my FNSI project with me. The 19th is an ice show date for the band, and of the three shows in February, it is the only one I can go to. I hope to video it, and then make a dvd of all four years of ice shows.

But the ice show is not what this post is about. It's about another Friday Night Sew In set for 2/19/10. Again, it doesn't have to be sewing, it's just an opportunity to dedicate some time to UFOs (UnFinshed Objects). I will probably take Will's blanket so that maybe he can get it before he graduates from high school--he was born last October but I didn't hear about it until November.... so, go to
http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/ and register. Follow the instructions and get in on the give-away, and happy finishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment