Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ah-ha, a great Ides of January idea!

hi! You know I'm part of the Bee Balm online quilting group. (Which, by the way, will get me a 10% discount at the "fancy" fabric store in town when I flash my card) Well, today I linked to Angie's Chitchat Corner to see what was new with her-she's one of the other Bee Balm-ers, and she was blogging about this Friday night sew in. So of course I went over there to take a look-and it's a great idea! A Friday night set aside to work on a project-like I don't have anything at all around the house, right? check it out, it's just a commitment to yourself to spend some time sewing or whatever-ing on Friday the 15th. Ah, life doesn't get too much better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in it too! I posted a pic on my blog of the quilt I'll be finishing off. And I have wine cooling in the fridge for (ahem) afterwards.

    ReplyDelete