Friday, November 6, 2009

The Right Stuff, er, blogspot....

I am definitely lame when it comes to knowing where I am in cyberspace. I originally posted this to our online quilting bee blog when it really belongs here.....


Yesterday between doctor appointments I finished up the Passionately Pink apron swap apron; well, to be honest, I started and finished it. October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, just got away from me with all the traveling we did and I couldn't seem to get to my sewing machine. Today I will box up the package and send it out. I made Mary's clothespin apron because my partner wanted something full and functional. I made it reversible. I made it out of pink print fabric from the stash-some I'd bought for Lill and never made into anything (sorry, Sweeta, I owe you...) It's very cute, I will post a picture after I get an email that she received it. Even though pink is not one of my favorite colors to wear, I would keep this one....

Today starts Tara's quilting retreat in Colorado. Amanda Jean from crazy mom quilts is leading it. I would have loved to go, but it just wasn't in the cards, or the flight plan. I am there in spirit, and this weekend I will start Lill's lap quilt so I am working on a quilting project.

Will's baby blanket continues to progress, I'm about a third to a half done. It's really very cute even if it doesn't look like the picture on the pattern slip. I'm hoping to finish it by next week so I can send it off.

Today the sun is shining, I'm feeling good, and the sky is the limit in terms of energy. There is something to be said for getting a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment