Monday, August 2, 2010

August news

I got up yesterday and realized it was August 1st, not too hard since Louie's birthday was Saturday and it's on July 31st. So, this entry is just an update on the things that have been happening around our family.

Lilli went to Hawaii (fully paid) for a week long workshop on volcanoes. The pictures are fabulous, and in the hundreds, but she did some really cool things and had a great time.

Sarah is on the home stretch before she goes off to London. We have lots of errands to run before the 12th, but it will all get done and she will be off on a real "aventure" as she used to say when she was young.

Louie is doing well with the hyperbaric therapy and hopefully will not have to have surgery on his toe. We'll probably find out next week.

And me-I have decided that I have done enough talking and that it is time to get sewing! so, after Sarah leaves, I will make my master list of projects to sew and begin them. Lots of aprons on the drawing board, lots of coasters and I need to catch up on my quilt blkocks which are siting and staring at me! and maybe, just maybe, I'll get some pictures done and Alan can finally put my website up.

so, that's the news from lake O, and I hope your spirits lift with the sun and get you moving on something you want to do, too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--It's really good to read this from you! I'll send you an e-mail very soon!

    ReplyDelete