Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Update

Like Lake Woebegone, this has been a quiet weekend. Sarah was off to Houston for a wedding, and Lou and I did the usual errands and shopping run. The major accomplishment was organizing the material for the Tax Man, in hopes that this year maybe Uncle Sam will send us back some.

I'm trying to catch up on my blog reading, and once again I'm renewed by the exciting things going out in Blogland. People are talking of spring, fabric, new books, fabric, fun recipes, fabric.....can you see a pattern here? Some people itch to get out and get dirt under their fingernails, I itch to get thread snippets all over the floor. I have so many things on my to-do list that really must get done, but I really just want to go downstairs and make coasters or aprons or afikomen bags.

What's a person to do? I hate being a responsible adult, but I guess I will put off the stitching urge until Thursday or Friday when I'm off, and spend the next few evenings doing what I "must" do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment